UNFORTUNATELY TICKET BOOKINGS CANNOT BE MADE USING A MOBILE DEVICE
Unfortunately ticket bookings cannot be made using your current mobile device.
Please use a larger screen device such as a tablet in landscape mode or a laptop or deskop computer.
Alternatively you can get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause.
If you are a member then please login with your email address and password before reserving or paying for tickets.Login
SATURDAY 19TH MAY 2018
-280 DAY(S) TO GO
NO MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE
Norwich City Football Club
7.00pm - 1.00am
- £ 39.00 for Adults
- £ 36.00 for U18s
- Three Course Meal
- Club Presentations
- Roasted Tomato Soup with Puree of Basil and Black Olive Croutons (V)
- Smooth Chicken Liver Pate with Cognac and Homemade Pear Chutney
- Poulet aux Riesling served with Steamed Buttered Potatoes and Herbs and Green Beans in Shallot Butter
- Slow-braised Pork Sausages in Red Wine served with Smoked Bacon, Mushrooms and Shallots, Mashed Potatoes with Creme Fraiche and Buttered Leeks
- Pancake Cannelloni with Spinach and Four Cheeses served with a Mixed Salad with Sherry Vinegar Dressing (V)
- Meringue served with Vanilla Mascarpone Cream and Passion Fruit
- Bramley and Coxs Apple and Almond Crumble served Warm, with Chilled Proper Custard
|DINNER DANCE 2018 @ NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
All members (both past and present), guests, colleagues, family and friends are all very welcome to come along and enjoy our Annual Dinner Dance.
Don't miss out on what will be a great finale to the 2018/2019 season for everybody involved at Norwich City Hockey Club.
|STEP 1 - RESERVE TICKETS ONLINE|
|STEP 2 - PAY FOR TICKETS ONLINE|
TICKETS NEED TO BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE OF THE EVENT SO MAKE SURE YOU RESERVE THEM ONLINE NOW. START BY RESERVING YOUR TICKET AND TELLING US YOUR MENU CHOICES AND THEN YOU CAN PAY ONLINE FOR THEM EITHER NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, BUT BUT PLEASE PAY EITHER ONLINE, CHEQUE OR CASH NO LATER THAN 30 APR 2018.
If you would like to know more then please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, speak to Ellie Brine or you can find out more from your team captain or any other of the club officials.